Information Systems Journal Statistics
This page has graphs which are dynamically created from the Index to show statistics on Journal of Information Technology Education: Research
Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE: Research) [Entry Reviewed: 2017-11-24]
| ACPHIS Rank 'C'
|Until 2012 this was the Journal of Information Technology Education. It then split into:|
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Discussion Cases
The mission of the Journal of Information Technology Education: Research is to ...
- improve IT education around the world by disseminating rapidly and widely high quality manuscripts and monographs on rigorous / generalizable research at the intersection of education and Informing Technology,
- expose the reader to a variety of epistemologies and types of articles, including primary, action, and secondary research,
- provide all those who submit manuscripts for publication with useful, timely feedback by making the review process one of collegial mentoring,
- continue as the most authoritative journal on IT education research, and
- acknowledge and embrace the diversity of teaching and learning models in use around the world.
This publication is edited by John Lamp who
can be reached at John.Lamp@deakin.edu.au. This
page was last updated on 9 August 2013. Individual entries were updated on the date shown against the entry.
Although I will attempt to keep this
information accurate, I can not guarantee the accuracy of the information
provided. Copyright and Privacy
This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from