Index of Information Systems Journals
If you are looking for articles, use search terms here to identify the journals that might contain the sort of
articles you are interested in, then use the article databases at your library to search for article in those journals.
If your organisation is in the Institutional Holdings section, then links will take you directly to your
This is an index of journals, and contains information on the journals.
This is not
an index of journal articles!
- A word is any sequence of letters, numbers, ', and _.
- The word and is always used in the title rather than the character &.
- Queries can be one or more words.
- Words shorter than four characters are ignored.
- Stemming is not supported.
- The search engine does not support Boolean or proximity searches (ie using AND, OR, NOT, NEAR).
- In the full text search, every valid word in the Index of IS Journals and in the query is weighted, according to its significance
in the query or Index of IS Journals. This way, a word that is present in many journal details entries will have
lower weight (and may even have a zero weight), because it has lower semantic value in the Index of IS Journals -
information and systems spring to mind! Otherwise, if the word is rare, it will receive
a higher weight. The weights of the words are then combined to compute the relevance of the entry.
- "Approved according to pre 2006 Australian Govt requirements" means that the journal satisfies the pre-RQF requirements of being on the DEST list, or the Clarivate list or refereed according to Ulrich's. See: Lamp J (2006) "Recognition as a distinguishing characteristic of IS journals"
Australasian Journal of Information Systems, Vol 13 No 2
This publication is edited by John Lamp who
can be reached at John.Lamp@deakin.edu.au. This
page was last updated on 9 August 2013. Individual entries were updated on the date shown against the entry.
Although I will attempt to keep this
information accurate, I can not guarantee the accuracy of the information
provided. Copyright and Privacy
This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from