Information Systems Journal Statistics
This page has graphs which are dynamically created from the Index to show statistics on Online Journal of Bioinformatics
Online Journal of Bioinformatics (OJB) [Entry Reviewed: 2018-02-15]
|The Online Journal of Bioinformatics (OJB) founded in 1996, currently has 14 editorial members qualified in computational biology, biology, informatics and/or computer science. Submissions are reviewed by 3 editors or persons commissioned from another institution. The site consists of links to abstracts and full-text articles (subscribers). Published articles are permanently available, archived and/or updated. The journal is currently (March, 2002) a primary "bioinformatics journals" site on major search engines; consequently, OJB articles have been posted with highly relevant meta tags. The journal publishes only original research work in bioinformatics in full-text articles or short communications. OJB also publishes solicited or unsolicited review articles. A list of specific areas for publication is shown below: |
- Functional interfaces for genome and gene analysis.
- Genomic visualization methods.
- Development of software for high speed analysis of the genome.
- Implementing and interfacing genomic and gene database mining and analysis.
- Systems and algorithms for gene scanning, sequencing and analysis.
- Bioinformatic formatting ( for example XML).
- Methods to improve and facilitate statistical analysis of gene and genomic data
- Interfacing protein structure analysis and prediction.
- Molecular modelling and management of DNA libraries or models (ie Scalable data).
- Systems to improve functionality to current DNA and protein databases.
- Bioinformatics curriculae, courses and teaching methodology.
- Medical/Health Informatics.
This publication is edited by John Lamp who
can be reached at John.Lamp@deakin.edu.au. This
page was last updated on 9 August 2013. Individual entries were updated on the date shown against the entry.
Although I will attempt to keep this
information accurate, I can not guarantee the accuracy of the information
provided. Copyright and Privacy
This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from