Re: IS Journal Categorisation

Dear John

I have difficulty using the MISQ keyword classification scheme to categorize
research that the MISQ publishes.  The  reason is that the MISQ publishes
research on a wide range of topics within the information systems field.

At least for the MISQ, perhaps the more useful way is to think about the
particular focus that research published within the MISQ must adopt.  In this
 regard, I hope the following is useful:

The MIS Quarterly is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes research
 concerning both the management of information technology and the use of
information technology for managerial and organizational purposes.

Regards,

Ron